Improve your Amazon Marketplace skills
Digital sales channels are hot topics these days, and online marketplaces such as Amazon are an important part of the e-commerce ecosystem.
In this webinar, Maze-One gives you a basic introduction to the possibilities and challenges you might find on Amazon.
You'll also get hands-on experiences on how to work with Amazon as an ecommerce specialist and inspiration from other successful cases.
- Christian Beer gives an introduction to the Ecommerce eco system and why marketplaces are important
- Amazon w/ Michael Chabert, Maze-One
- Why Amazon is a relevant sales platform for your business
- How to sell on Amazon
- Successful customer case
- Orchestra and automate data for Amazon.
- How to create an automated setup for delivering the right data to Amazon and other marketplaces, by using Dynamicweb and Channable.
- Q&A session
Maze-one is a marketplace agency that specializes in helping brands to get their business on global online marketplaces. Maze-one has offices in Copenhagen, Amsterdam, London and Oslo. Maze-one employs more than 25 employees who help over 90 brands, including Urtekram, Hummel, Phillips, Unilever, etc.
Looking for more content about Amazon marketplaces?
We have gathered the most relevant content for you below. One of the most important tools you need before making it to Amazon marketplaces is a Product Information Management system so that you push the relevant data to Amazon.
- Webinar: Reach 2500+ marketplaces with Dynamicweb PIM
- Amazon readiness test - check if your company should be operating on Amazon