How to Provide Superior eCommerce Experiences with Data-Driven Pricing
Omnichannel experiences and customer expectations have changed the ways brands, retailers and manufacturers engage with customers – and recent years have drastically impacted this.
High-performing organizations have accelerated their digital transformation and leveraged eCommerce, Product Information Management (PIM) and dynamic pricing technology to adapt to changing market realities.
Providing consumers with positive buying experiences starts with rich product data. But if your products aren’t effectively priced, then there’s a strong possibility that you’re not even going to have the opportunity to display your rich data, as you won’t win the click.
Pricing is the tip of the spear when it comes to eCommerce. Knowing their position in the market enables online retailers to dynamically adjust their prices, both up and down, to win more sales and maximize revenue.
What you will learn from this webinar:
- Hear from leading Forrester analysts on how they perceive the current and future market
- How PIM & eCommerce strengthen each other and scale bottom-line result
- Product data allows for a more nuanced pricing strategy
- Competitor monitoring enables behavioral-based pricing to be leveraged
- The dynamism of eCommerce should be reflected in price strategies
- Growth in eCommerce leads to an increase in competition
- Price is a key factor in making purchase decisions
|Eric Jan van Putten