UI/UX Designer & Product Manager for EcommerceSkrevetden 07.11.2019, 14:00
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include:
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
Product Manager Ecommerce responsibilities include:
- Together with the team and CTO to specify and design new features for our Ecommerce platform
- Plan and describe features for sprints and create mockups and acceptance criterias
- Gather information from internal organization, partners and customers for new ideas and requirements
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to update our software user interface design and usability into modern standards and continuously work with improvements on the overall look & feel of the software.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you will design great and understandable user flows and beautiful UI elements and concepts that needs to be implemented throughout our software.
We are looking into developing Dynamicweb 10 where the UI is a total clean slate and needs to be built from the ground up for .NET core.
As a product manager move our product forward with new features, good flows and beautiful UI design, create half-year roadmap for Ecommerce and plan sprint with team.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Create reusable UI concepts that can be used for many similar scenarios
- Re-think all screens in Dynamicweb to follow the defined UI concepts
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, widgets, controls etc.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how the software function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Proven work experience (or equal curiosity and attitude) as a UI/UX Designer or similar role. If you have no experience, but is on fire, just apply!
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
|Questions? Call Nicolai @ 29479102 - headhunters, please do not call.|
Bjørnholms Allé 30, 8260 Viby J, Denmark
|Send your application to |
|Deadline: As soon as possible. Interviews are held until the right candidate is found|