Student job: Business Developer
Dynamicweb is hiring an International Business Developer (Student job)
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Developer to help us expand our portfolio. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to apply and enhance an effective sales strategy together with the international sales team.
You will be part of our internal Business Developer team with colleagues from Norway, Germany and the Netherlands. Your primary task will be to follow up on inbound activities generated through our content marketing efforts in order to be able to build strong relationships with clients.
The working time will be 15-20 hours weekly in the period between 8.30 and 16.30 with the possibility of extra hours during busy periods.
- That you have excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of online presentations
- That you quickly adapt to ask the right questions and listen to identify and understanding the issues your prospective clients are facing.
- That you set your goals high and develop action plans to archive them
- That you can set realistic expectations with your clients to quickly build trust
- That you are fluent in English
You do not need to be familiar with Dynamicweb. We will make sure you gain the necessary insight and knowledge about our products and learn to conduct a constructive and professional dialogue with clients.
You will bring a genuine interest in ecommerce, content marketing and seeing social media as a natural sales territory.
Who are you?
- Most importantly, you can pace yourself and is not afraid to make the first call
- You are motivated by your own results and enjoy being part of a team
- You work independently and are stable
- You are structured and responsible
- You are flexible and adaptable
It will be an advantage if you have experience from customer service, telemarketing, call center or something similar This is also the case if you are fluent in other languages than English.
With us you get a challenging and varied work day with hands on experience in executing our sales strategy and building business relationships. Your colleagues are skilled and committed and you will join an unpretentious working environment. The salary is attractive, and we have a nice work place with approx. 50 employees. Our head office is located in Viby J (see map), about 10 minutes by bike from Aarhus City center.
If we have caught your interest
Please apply for the job as soon as possible! We will conduct interviews continuously and close the position when we have found the right candidate.
Application must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject: Business Developer International.
Any questions to the job opening can be directed to International Sales Manager, Thomas Møller Jensen, at email@example.com or +4520646393