Product Manager, Integrations
Join the Product Development Team
With reference to the CTO, you will be part of Dynamicweb’s Product Development team with 20 colleagues all working to develop, design and ensure continuous growth on our All-in-one business platform.
Your role and responsibilities
Our software is targeted for 3rd party developers who needs to easily navigate, implement, integrate, and extend the platform and match their needs. It is your responsibility to manage all aspects of the product related to the integration of external systems and ensure a smooth experience for our customers.
Your job is to:
- Bring new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements, planning the roadmap and ensuring buy-in from the management then keeping product development programs on schedule.
- Manage the entire integration stack in Dynamicweb. The data integration module in Dynamicweb, the related tools (O-data), documentation, and specific integrations to 3rd party systems like Dynamics AX, Dynamics NAV, and others.
- Understand the technical details in challenges that partners, and customer have when doing integrations with Dynamicweb and specify tools to compensate for these. E.g. being on the cutting edge of the shift from NAV to BC.
- Recommend and scope the present and future product features by reviewing product specifications and requirements appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
Your profile and professional background
On this continuous journey of improvement, you will need to establish an understanding of how customers, partners and others do integration to Dynamicweb from external systems. Therefore, you need to:
- Have a thorough understanding and minimum 5 years’ experience of the integration of complex software and a curious approach to stay informed.
- Have a background as Computer Science, or having worked with SQL, XML, JSON.
- Are comfortable in and know how to argue your way through API-REST versus SOAP.
- Be good at training and consulting internal and external stakeholders.
You will be a great fit if you…
- Thrive with plenty of autonomy and under macro-management.
- Are great with people and can communicate clearly and you enjoy to structure and steer long-term projects.
What’s in it for you?
This is a unique opportunity to get an influential position within one of Europe’s most modern eCommerce-businesses. You will have high level of autonomy; flexible working hours and you will be working with experienced specialist and developers.
We like to keep things simple and have an informal structure with lots of laughs and events where you can get to know your teammates. Also, we have a great canteen, a PlayStation and a badminton team.
Dynamicweb offers an industry-recognized, cloud based Digital Experience Platform. We enable customers to deliver better digital customer experiences and to scale ecommerce success through our Content Management, Digital Marketing, Ecommerce, and Product Information Management solutions.
We are a software company building online platforms for the people behind e-commerce. Dynamicweb’s 300+ partners, 200+ employees in offices all around the globe are proud to support well over 4.000 brands. That is why you will be working closely along some of the best Product Managers, Software Developers, Sales and Marketers because although we are 100+ employees, our mission is the same, making software simple and accessible.
Our HQ’s is in Aarhus, Denmark, but we have offices all over the world, and you will be working alongside colleagues in the Europe, Asia and the US.
Want to know more?
Is this the chance you have been waiting for? Send us your application today and don’t hold back on your skills and motivation and why you would be a great addition to our team. We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply: email us your application/CV by emailing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Employment date: June 1st, 2021 (ASAP)
Hiring manager: CTO, Nicolai Pedersen
Contact Information: email@example.com / +45 70 25 20 90
Place of work: Bjørnholms alle 30, 8260 Viby, DK