Partner Sales Manager
Most importantly, the team
You will be part of an experienced sales team with three Partner Sales Managers, five Inside Sales Consultants, and 12 International Sales colleagues. Although you will be closer to your European colleagues, you will also have colleagues in the US and Singapore, everyone working toward creating value for our many existing and new users of the Dynamicweb all-in-one business solution.
Your role is to enable and support our Danish partner network, to make the most of their Dynamicweb solution. Our industry-recognized business platform has more functionality than most others and is, therefore, a handful to grasp. We take on the responsibility to support and help our partners stage these opportunities for their customers. This means:
- Help partners carry out projects understanding the full value of Dynamicweb.
- Connect them with all the right technical experts and supporters within our organization.
- Ensure happy customers by enabling the partner to use our products efficiently – sometimes thinking outside the box.
Your experiences and profile
This will be easy if you:
- Understand the flow of a modern eCommerce.
- Are a good listener when interacting with our partners as well as our technical staff.
- Use your skills to help partners in developing their business.
- Stay curious about the tech industry and keep yourself up to date with new technologies, new competitors and understand the broad spectrum of our fast-moving industry.
Nothing is easy in the beginning, and we, therefore, assume you have years of experience within the tech industry and have a neck for translating into added value for both B2B and B2C customers.
You will be a great fit if you are:
- Persistent with our partners who have a million things on their mind and, might not have you on top of their agenda.
- Enjoy enabling others and groom long-term relationships.
Most importantly, to thrive in a company with technology in its DNA and enjoy the low bureaucracy and fast decision-making we cultivate to stay agile and on our feet.
What’s in it for you?
You will be working with the best-in-class developers, and we have a thoroughly scheduled onboarding plan ready to introduce you to some of the coolest colleagues in town.
We like to keep things simple and have an informal structure with lots of laughs and events where you can get to know your teammates. Also, we have a great canteen, a PlayStation and a soccer team!
Dynamicweb offers an industry-recognized, cloud-based All-in-one business platform. We enable customers to deliver better digital customer experiences and to scale eCommerce success through our Content Management, Digital Marketing, eCommerce, and Product Information Management solutions.
We are a software company building online platforms for the people behind e-commerce.
Dynamicweb’s 200+ partners, 200+ employees in offices all around the globe are proud to support well over 4.000 brands. That is why you will be working closely with some of the best Product Managers, Software Developers, Sales, and Marketers because although we are 100+ employees, our mission is the same, making solutions simple and accessible.
Our HQ is in Aarhus, Denmark, but we have offices all over the world, and you will be working alongside colleagues in Europe, Asia, and the US.
Want to know more?
Is this the chance you have been waiting for? Send us your application today and don’t hold back on your skills and motivation and why you would be a great addition to our team – we look forward to hearing from you!
Apply: email us your application/CV by email to: email@example.com
Employment date: December 1st, 2021, or asap
Hiring manager: CSO, Jan Elbæk
Contact Information: Reach out to Jan for questions regarding the job at phone: +45 42727955.
Place of work: Bjørnholms Allé 30, 8260, Viby, Aarhus