Marketing Automation Specialist
Join an international Marketing team with a global reach
You will be part of a growing team of marketing specialists based in Denmark, the Netherlands, Norway, Germany, Singapore and USA. Our Marketing team who in close corporation with a rapidly growing sales force work to ensure great customer experience, events, lead generation, and expanding market grounds, are on an exciting journey to become the world's best eCommerce Suite solution.
Within our Corporate Marketing team, we initiate optimization projects and support the organization. With growth, change, and optimization as a prerequisite, we are looking for someone who will thrive taking initiative and responsibility for project optimization and be a leader of change across departments and systems – thereby, continue to drive process and system excellence.
Your typical week consists of tracking system leads, keeping track with channel and campaign performance, identifying process issues, supporting teams around us making sure marketing campaigns get implemented correctly, and find new ways of making marketing ’perform better’ than ever before.
- Ensuring the marketing operational engine runs smoothly, making sure that registrations from our Dynamicweb website, PPC, Paid Social, and other sources end up complete and correct in our CRM and available to our marketing & sales channels.
- Ownership over all the involved marketing systems, including our website (Dynamicweb), our Microsoft Dynamics CRM (the marketing part), Zapier, Leadfeeder, Google, and more and ensure that the processes and workflows are running as expected – which includes working with our international colleagues in marketing & sales.
- Report on marketing performance, across systems & channels. Ranging from web performance to conversion rates depending on region, channel, and campaign.
- See and execute against opportunities where we can do better, faster and generate more result!
Your experiences and profile
As we see it, the best fit for us right now:
- Has 2-5 years of experience in Marketing (Operations), working cross-functionally with other related teams around you.
- Has a good technical mindset and see through how technology works immediately with a business process and dataflow mindset.
- Experience with Google and paid social media on LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Stay curious about the tech industry and keep yourself up to date.
Experience with earlier mentioned systems would be a plus.
You will be a great fit if you:
- Thrive with macro-management in a humorous and informal environment.
- Has a can-do and go-get attitude. We are a changing organization with lots of opportunities.
- Enjoy and initiate changes and personal as well as organization development.
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to mold the (marketing) organization in such a way you can truly leave a mark!
- Flexibility in working location & working from home based on where you are situated. We are looking for someone in Denmark, Aarhus.
We have a thoroughly scheduled onboarding plan ready to introduce you to some of the coolest colleagues in Aarhus, and from other parts of the world. We like to keep things simple and have an informal structure with lots of laughs and events where you can get to know your teammates. Also, we have a great canteen, a PlayStation and a badminton team!
Dynamicweb offers an industry-recognized, cloud-based eCommerce Suite. We enable customers to deliver better digital customer experiences and to scale ecommerce success through our Content Management, Digital Marketing, Ecommerce, and Product Information Management solutions.
We are a software company building online platforms for the people behind e-commerce. Dynamicweb’s 300+ partners, 200+ employees in offices all around the globe are proud to support well over 4.000 brands. That is why you will be working closely along some of the best Product Managers, Software Developers, Sales and Marketers because although we are 100+ employees, our mission is the same, making software simple and accessible.
Our HQ’s is in Aarhus, Denmark, but we have offices all over the world, and you will be working alongside colleagues in the Europe, Asia, and the US.
Want to know more?
Is this the chance you have been waiting for? Send us your application today and don’t hold back on your skills and motivation and why you would be a great addition to our team – we look forward to hearing from you!
Questions? Please contact our hiring manager, Eric Jan C. van Putten at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply: email us your application/CV by emailing to: email@example.com