Internship as Data Management Consultant
Your role as a PIM Intern
First and foremost, the primary task is to become familiar with the Dynamic Web platform. PIM or Product Information Management is data management, and your responsibility will be to:
- Train our customers e.g., by building training material.
- Assess, analyze, create, test, document, present, and implement solutions in close co-operation with the other PIM Consultants, as well as the customers.
- Make PIM configuration support for colleagues.
- Prepare and import data into complex PIM solutions.
We imagine you are on your master’s in International Business, Information Management, or the like. Most importantly, you will bring in a:
- High proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Great communication skills and the ability to ensure a good dialogue with customers.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- An interest in tech and high adaptability to new knowledge.
It would be a plus if you have experience within information systems / MDM software.
Want to succeed with us?
To succeed as a PIM Intern, you need to be:
- Proactive and self-sufficient.
- Analytical and result oriented.
- Good at prioritizing workloads, and seeing the bigger picture – not getting caught up in details.
We are looking for someone eager, hungry for new tech skills, and ready to get the full experience of working in one of Europe’s leading ecommerce software companies.
What’s in it for you?
You will be able to challenge yourself, work in an international setting, and discover new ways of using your tech-skills.
You will be working with the best-in-class developers and market sales and we have a thoroughly scheduled onboarding plan ready to introduce you to some of the coolest colleagues in Aarhus. We like to keep things simple and have an informal structure with lots of laughs and events where you can get to know your teammates. We offer free lunch, Friday bars, and employee benefits. Best case scenario, you’ll be offered a student worker job and full time employment following the internship.
Your role within the Product Introduction Management team
The PIM-team is one of in total five teams within our Professional Services Department. The Professional Service Department ensures great customer experiences and facilitates numerous well-structured implementations of the Dynamicweb All-in-One business solution. You will support the PIM team consisting of two PIM Consultants, and get into an everyday routine with us.
We do Digital Solutions
Dynamicweb offers an industry-recognized, cloud-based Digital Platform. We enable customers to deliver better digital experiences through our Content Management, Digital Marketing, Ecommerce, and Product Information Management solutions.
Dynamicweb’s 300+ partners, 200+ employees in offices all around the globe are proud to support well over 4.000 brands. You will be working from our HQ in Aarhus, Denmark with some of the best Product Managers, Software Developers, Sales, and Marketers.
Is this the chance you have been waiting for? Apply today and don’t forget to tell us why you would be a great addition to our team – we look forward to hearing from you! If you have any questions, please contact PIM Consultant, Kristoffer Krusborg on phone: +45 40 19 32 08.
Apply: email us your application/CV by emailing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Starting date: August 2nd, 2021.
Location: Bjørnholms Allé 30, 8260 Viby J, Denmark.