German-speaking Student Worker, Marketing
Your team and colleagues
Being represented on all continents, having colleagues in the Netherlands, Norway, Bulgaria, Asia, and the United States you will be in an international environment and part of a growing eCommerce company with sky-high ambitions. You will get a seat in the Marketing department, with fun colleagues specialized in creating content and driving marketing activities for one of Europe’s most advanced online all-in-one platforms.
You can look forward to getting your hand into three main areas:
- Content translation in German
- Writing whitepaper and factsheets.
- Content on websites (remaining pages, customer cases, partners, marketplace).
- Continuous translation of blogs, news, eventually newsletters.
- Translation of sales material such as ballpark estimate, quote documents and order confirmations.
- Content creation
- Creation of region-specific content (blogs, monthly newsletter).
- Close relation to upcoming partner activities.
- Customer cases of new customers in DACH region.
- Ads & Campaigns
- Continuous monitoring and updating of Adwords & SEO.
- Adaption of SoMe campaigns from other regions.
- Getting our blog posts out to other channels.
This will mean you will work approximately 10-20 hours per week.
Your experiences and profile
You are studying Marketing Management, AP in Marketing, Business Administration, or the like. You live in Aarhus and have a natural interest and flair for marketing and the tech industry.
To become a success, you need to be taking responsibility for your tasks and not be afraid to reach out to your colleagues for help.
You will be a great fit if you…
- Are self-driven and motivated to learn and challenge yourself.
- Ambitious and disciplined when it comes to delivering.
What’s in it for you?
You will be working with the best-in-class marketeers and sales professionals in the industry. Most importantly, you will have a flexible student job with great prospects of advancing within the company after finishing your studies.
We like to keep things simple and have an informal structure with lots of laughs and events where you can get to know your teammates. Also, we have a great canteen, a PlayStation, and a badminton team!
Dynamicweb offers an industry-recognized, cloud based Digital Experience Platform. We enable customers to deliver better digital customer experiences and to scale ecommerce success through our Content Management, Digital Marketing, Ecommerce, and Product Information Management solutions.
We are a software company building online platforms for the people behind e-commerce. Dynamicweb’s 300+ partners, 200+ employees in offices all around the globe are proud to support well over 5.000 brands. That is why you will be working closely along some of the best Product Managers, Software Developers, Sales and Marketers because although we are 100+ employees, our mission is the same, making software simple and accessible.
Our HQ’s is in Aarhus, Denmark, but we have offices all over the world, and you will be working alongside colleagues in the Europe, Asia and the US.
Want to know more?
Is this the chance you have been waiting for? Send us your application today and don’t hold back on your skills and motivation and why you would be a great addition to our team – we look forward to hearing from you!
If you have questions regarding the position, please reach out to Paul Britzke at phone no.: +45 50 23 39 26.
Apply: email us your application/CV by emailing to: email@example.com