Country Manager, Norway
Your role in the international sales organization
As Country Manager, you will be responsible for developing the business in Norway, meaning dealing with the launch, development, and management of local Subscription-based offerings from booking sales meetings to marketing on to distribution networks. This includes the responsibility for both “Direct Touch” sales, which are delivered as a joint delivery between our own Service and Delivery teams together with partners, as well as partner sale and delivery.
Your responsibility as a Country Manager
You will show the way and grow a team of four to five employees while ensuring that the Dynamicweb brand, product, and partner network expands throughout Norway.
This means that you will take the lead by setting your team and creating organizational cohesion and motivating our 20+ existing partners, recruiting new partners as well as scaling up the business with new Direct-Touch sales.
You must be a unifying and coordinating resource in the organization in Norway. An important goal is to create cross-organizational coherence and not build silos or hierarchies. Dynamicweb has a flat and teamwork-based organizational structure, which is our way of growing. This requires that you thrive in an environment where getting things done always wins over the formalities of the hierarchy.
In short, you will develop the Norwegian market by:
- Contribute to the continued positive development of the Norwegian partner channel. The goal is to ensure growth in revenue/license subscription sales, increased profitability, and develop new partnerships and go-to-market strategies.
- Ensure continued growth in sales and open the “Enterprise segment”, positioned among enterprise customers with larger licensing agreements and raises its consulting turnover.
Your experience and drive
- You are incredibly passionate about people and cultures.
- You are required to lead cross-functional, international expansion projects, work with different business teams (i.e. technical team, sales team) in multiple geographies across an organization to build business cases, and define requirements and timelines.
- You are focused and driven to help conceive and build key international strategic expansion with a sense of fun and teamwork.
- You have the power of persuasion and the intelligence to recognize opportunities, as you will be consistently working on deals, therefore, this job requires a lot of drive and patience, a lot of listening skills, and lots of charm.
Your personality is important to us!
You are going to fit right into our organization if you check off the following:
- flexibility and willingness to keep learning and the ability to adapt with humility and resilience are a must because of the rapidly changing business environment.
- an aptitude for learning more things given the changing nature of the role.
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to mold the Norwegian marketing and sales organization in such a way you can truly leave a mark.
- Flexibility in working location & working from home based on where you are situated.
We will schedule and plan the onboarding to ensure you have the right tools to become truly successful. Also, we will introduce you to some of the coolest colleagues in the business. We like to keep things simple and have an informal structure with lots of laughs, trips to Aarhus in Denmark where you will meet your colleagues and participate in events where you can get to know your teammates.
Dynamicweb offers an industry-recognized, cloud-based eCommerce Suite. We enable customers to deliver better digital customer experiences and to scale eCommerce success through our Content Management, Digital Marketing, eCommerce, and Product Information Management solutions.
We are a fast-growing software/service company, with year over year growth of +25-30%, building online platforms for the people behind eCommerce. Dynamicweb’s 200+ partners, 150+ employees in offices all around the globe are proud to support well over 4.000 brands. That is why you will be working closely with some of the best Product Managers, Software Developers, Sales, and Marketers because although we are 150+ employees, our mission is the same, making solutions simple and accessible.
Our HQ is in Aarhus, Denmark, but we have offices all over the world, and you will be working alongside colleagues in Europe, Asia, and the US.
Want to know more?
Is this the chance you have been waiting for? Send us your application today and don’t hold back on your skills and motivation and why you would be a great addition to our team – we look forward to hearing from you.
Questions? Please contact hiring manager, CSO, Jan Elbæk at email@example.com